Your first visit to our practice establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our office's mission is to work together with you to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in ophthalmology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients and the community.
- Meeting and exceeding our patients' expectations.
- Ensuring a compassionate, professional environment.
- Providing state of the art procedures, materials and treatment choices to our patients.
Below are our New Patient forms that you will need to complete before your first visit.
In order to view or print the Patient Intake and HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Directions and Parking
We are located at 314 E. Main Street; Kelway Plaza, Suite 302, Newark, DE 19711.
We are located near the University of Delaware on Main Street.
Our parking lot is the next right immediately following the Newark Emergency Center
Please enter your zip code or city and state below for door-to-door directions.